The Getaway

The Getaway After her estranged father suddenly dies Lexi Weir inherits the Nobles Hotel and takes on the challenge of becoming its new owner She is thrown in the deep end when she uproots herself from her life

  • Title: The Getaway
  • Author: Wendy Lewis
  • ISBN: -
  • Page: 470
  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • After her estranged father suddenly dies, Lexi Weir inherits the Nobles Hotel and takes on the challenge of becoming its new owner She is thrown in the deep end when she uproots herself from her life in London to start afresh in the sleepy countryside village Leaving behind her now ex boyfriend and luxurious London lifestyle she finds running a hotel can be an stressfuAfter her estranged father suddenly dies, Lexi Weir inherits the Nobles Hotel and takes on the challenge of becoming its new owner She is thrown in the deep end when she uproots herself from her life in London to start afresh in the sleepy countryside village Leaving behind her now ex boyfriend and luxurious London lifestyle she finds running a hotel can be an stressful business, full of weird accidents, mysterious guests, and rumours of Phantom bagpipers When everything seems to be going wrong and Mark, her clingy ex boyfriend, turns up causing trouble again, Lexi finds comfort from the handsome, George Clooney look a like Sam Edwards However, gossip soon spreads and revelations about her father s past start to interfere with their budding romance Can Lexi make it work between her and Sam Or will everything fall apart at her Getaway The Getaway is a funny and charming story about turning your whole life around and moving into the unknown It is perfect for fans of Jilly Cooper and Erica James Praise for Wendy Lewis Wendy Lewis tells her tale of the down shifter s dream, the agony and the ecstasy of rural re location, with charm and wit Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall Wendy Lewis s book has you smiling by Page Two and laughing out loud by Page Six Peter Walsh, Milland Valley News Wendy Lewis came to writing late, but now finds herself responsible for a runaway success West Sussex Observer, Phil Hewitt As a failed dairy farmer myself, I found it too easy to identify with Wendy Lewis s main characters Several times she made me laugh and wince aloud John Humphrys Presenter Radio 4 The Today Programme Endeavour Press is the UK s leading independent publisher of digital books.

    • ☆ The Getaway || ☆ PDF Download by ✓ Wendy Lewis
      470 Wendy Lewis
    • thumbnail Title: ☆ The Getaway || ☆ PDF Download by ✓ Wendy Lewis
      Posted by:Wendy Lewis
      Published :2020-07-06T15:42:46+00:00

    About “Wendy Lewis”

    1. Wendy Lewis

      Wendy Lewis Is a well-known author, some of his books are a fascination for readers like in the The Getaway book, this is one of the most wanted Wendy Lewis author readers around the world.

    894 thoughts on “The Getaway”

    1. Cute NOVELLA, but (contains very mild SPOILERS)Two-stars is generous - it has potential, and I didn't dislike it, exactly.Know right off, this is not a full novel! I was very, very surprised when this story ended, rather abruptly, at 46% on my Kindle!Despite only two stars, it was not an awful book. There were very few errors.Although only about 1-1/2 hour read, it was full of good things.The concept behind having to take over a B&B hotel & pub and learn all the nuances, ups and downs, c [...]


    2. How many other readers are like me? I read through a book, expecting the 'conflict' and events at more or less predictable moments; The initial moment that sets up the story, the middle conflict that complicates events and the final BIG moment that resolves all the previous conflicts and situations, giving the reader one last moment of tension before the story is (hopefully) wrapped up in a satisfying conclusion.So, with novels (even short ones) on a Kindle, I expect some exciting/dramatic momen [...]


    3. loved this great characters lovely story line bit short but really did enjoyed itnt stop at where it did there got to be a journey starting them cant leave it like has very cute booky bad point for me was it complted at 50% rest was extracts from other books whick liked but so much more could gone on the journey of lexi should carry on


    4. This was a nice short story, but please be aware if you are going to read this that the story ends rather suddenly at 46%!! Yes just 46%!! The remaining 54% of the book is an excerpt of another book by the author. A little misleading really! But an easy read nonetheless.


    5. I was really enjoying this book when it abruptly ended. Much shorter than I thought it would be and felt it wasn't finished.



    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *